§1 Basic provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via drei-d-w.de / 3-d-w.de. Unless otherwise agreed, any terms and conditions used by you are specifically excluded.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, when concluding the legal transaction, acts in the sense of his professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) By making a product available in our store, we submit a binding offer to our customers to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the shopping cart by the customer. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all the information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. Thus, the purchase contract has been concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online store to the website of the provider. After entering all required data, the customer is finally redirected back to our store.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address deposited with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention may only be exercised by the customer if it is not a claim arising from the same contractual relationship.
2) Until full payment of the purchase price, the goods remain the property of the store operator.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) We shall be liable without limitation for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. Liability for defects under the statutory warranty can be found in the relevant provision in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online store is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage in case of slight negligence.
3) In the event of a breach of minor obligations arising from the contract, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 6 Dispute resolution
1) The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) Contract language is German.
2) The complete contract text is not stored by us. Customers can save this electronically via the browser’s print function before submitting the order.
§ 8 Prices and payment terms Characteristics of the goods
1) The indicated prices are final prices plus. Shipping costs. According to § 19 UStG we do not charge sales tax and consequently do not show it (small business status).
2) Shipping cost is not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless a free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest mentioned in the final order process at the “checkout”. Unless otherwise specified, the payment claims arising from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Delivery conditions
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online store or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass until the goods are handed over to the customer. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
3) 3DW produces the goods on customer order and has no stock. Depending on the volume of orders, there may be waiting times. The average lead time is displayed on the web page. This is to be considered as an orientation.
§ 10 Statutory liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
2) Consumers are requested to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to notify the store operator as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
Source: These T&Cs and customer information for online stores were created using the template from Website-Tutor.com.